All Contemporary Arts – Logo Design (2009); digital media design group with in an oomph of contemporary aspirations. A digital art boutique, online for a while, with dreams to compete with the big boys. None of them happened as indecision overwhelmed the vision, like in so many cases. Maybe one day, ACA will be alive once for all as the brand is waiting for them, standing to this day.
- ‘They wanted to end masculinity’: the artist inspired by anti-sexist men’s groups - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Turner prize 2021: a collective effort to make art radical again - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Songlines and stolen children: lessons from Indigenous Australians - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Inside Mr Doodle's unique home studio - Kent Online 09/27/2021
- Francis Bacon estate implies artist’s friend created parts of Tate collection - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- LOOK: Heart Evangelista, Brandon Boyd share mag cover - ABS-CBN News 09/27/2021