All Contemporary Arts – Logo Design (2009); digital media design group with in an oomph of contemporary aspirations. A digital art boutique, online for a while, with dreams to compete with the big boys. None of them happened as indecision overwhelmed the vision, like in so many cases. Maybe one day, ACA will be alive once for all as the brand is waiting for them, standing to this day.
- Van Gogh reflects, Bacon feels beastly and a ‘lost’ masterpiece is restored – the week in art - The Guardian 01/29/2022
- Texas woman goes viral for rice art that only lasts for 1 second - WFAA.com 01/29/2022
- The Art Design for Abolitionist Place in Brooklyn Moves Forward - The New York Times 01/29/2022
- At Sundance, There Are No Limits to the Art of the Documentary - The New Yorker 01/29/2022
- The Floral Artwork on Rolls-Royce’s New One-of-a-Kind Phantom Orchid Took Two Years to Complete - Robb Report 01/29/2022
- The Suicide Squad Star Reacts To Ratcatcher 2 & Peacemaker Fan Art - Screen Rant 01/28/2022