All Contemporary Arts – Logo Design (2009); digital media design group with in an oomph of contemporary aspirations. A digital art boutique, online for a while, with dreams to compete with the big boys. None of them happened as indecision overwhelmed the vision, like in so many cases. Maybe one day, ACA will be alive once for all as the brand is waiting for them, standing to this day.
- Private art collectors are building public galleries - The Economist 01/15/2021
- Graphic Goya, perverse Lucas and the man who christened pop art – the week in art - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- John Maltby obituary - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- This developer has a plan to save the Painted Bride’s mosaic. The neighborhood wants to stop him. - The Philadelphia Inquirer 01/15/2021
- Six seminal projects from Bauhaus designers Josef and Anni Albers - Dezeen 01/15/2021
- CHANEL Connects, the New Podcast About What Happens Next in Arts and Culture - CHANEL 01/15/2021