A friend of ours sent us the other day this podcast to listen, and ever since we were not the same. Like art, there are events in life that modify our brain in unexpected ways, some reversible, others irreversible. This is one of those times when we freeze speechless in the armchair with no direction, no reply. Listen to this podcast and type a short comment below if we should be concerned in 2020 and beyond or not. We think this is another true step into the unknown. Let’s hear it.
- Anger as newspaper claims Liverpool has no significant culture - BBC 09/30/2022
- Makenzy Beard dabbled during the pandemic, now teen's paintings sell for £20k - The Times 09/30/2022
- Marilyn Nance’s images of FESTAC ‘77 in Lagos | Art and design - The Guardian 09/30/2022
- Andy Warhol’s star-studded photographs: ‘You find out much more about him as a person’ - The Guardian 09/29/2022
- The Saga of a Stolen Painting Worth as Much as $100M Ends - Newser 09/29/2022
- As artists pay tribute to Coolio, the rapper’s impact on music is recognized - NBC News 09/29/2022