A friend of ours sent us the other day this podcast to listen, and ever since we were not the same. Like art, there are events in life that modify our brain in unexpected ways, some reversible, others irreversible. This is one of those times when we freeze speechless in the armchair with no direction, no reply. Listen to this podcast and type a short comment below if we should be concerned in 2020 and beyond or not. We think this is another true step into the unknown. Let’s hear it.
- Private art collectors are building public galleries - The Economist 01/15/2021
- Graphic Goya, perverse Lucas and the man who christened pop art – the week in art - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- John Maltby obituary - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- This developer has a plan to save the Painted Bride’s mosaic. The neighborhood wants to stop him. - The Philadelphia Inquirer 01/15/2021
- Six seminal projects from Bauhaus designers Josef and Anni Albers - Dezeen 01/15/2021
- CHANEL Connects, the New Podcast About What Happens Next in Arts and Culture - CHANEL 01/15/2021