Postcard design for CEFF 2019-2020, winter season – clean, balanced, calm, and joyful. The winter globe theme stays in perspective & balance with the Christmas tree globe, and its string again in balance with the type reading down to the bottom right corner ECSC logo. The productions are meant to be on a 5″x7″, 100# coated cardstock. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Joyful New Year!
- Private art collectors are building public galleries - The Economist 01/15/2021
- Graphic Goya, perverse Lucas and the man who christened pop art – the week in art - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- John Maltby obituary - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- This developer has a plan to save the Painted Bride’s mosaic. The neighborhood wants to stop him. - The Philadelphia Inquirer 01/15/2021
- Six seminal projects from Bauhaus designers Josef and Anni Albers - Dezeen 01/15/2021
- CHANEL Connects, the New Podcast About What Happens Next in Arts and Culture - CHANEL 01/15/2021