In the long winter nights of cold and high winds, seated in front of an empty table with a pencil ready for schetching the next disaster. The work of David Peacock brings us to a timeless place where everything is floating as in the cover illustration. The artwork is by Nicolas Menanrd. Lovely combo for an early morning coffee with a blank piece of paper in front of you.
- Van Gogh reflects, Bacon feels beastly and a ‘lost’ masterpiece is restored – the week in art - The Guardian 01/29/2022
- Texas woman goes viral for rice art that only lasts for 1 second - WFAA.com 01/29/2022
- The Art Design for Abolitionist Place in Brooklyn Moves Forward - The New York Times 01/29/2022
- At Sundance, There Are No Limits to the Art of the Documentary - The New Yorker 01/29/2022
- The Floral Artwork on Rolls-Royce’s New One-of-a-Kind Phantom Orchid Took Two Years to Complete - Robb Report 01/29/2022
- The Suicide Squad Star Reacts To Ratcatcher 2 & Peacemaker Fan Art - Screen Rant 01/28/2022