In the long winter nights of cold and high winds, seated in front of an empty table with a pencil ready for schetching the next disaster. The work of David Peacock brings us to a timeless place where everything is floating as in the cover illustration. The artwork is by Nicolas Menanrd. Lovely combo for an early morning coffee with a blank piece of paper in front of you.
Google Art News
- Winnetka mansion to be listed for $13M - Chicago Tribune 06/09/2023
- Maringá Urban Intermodal Terminal / Borelli&Merigo Arquitetura e Urbanismo - ArchDaily 06/09/2023
- World's first Al sculpture inspired by Michelangelo displayed at Swedish museum - Hindustan Times 06/09/2023
- 12 new, must-see Seattle art spaces - The Seattle Times 06/09/2023
- Hannah Gadsby's Picasso Show Was Meant to Ignite Debate. And It Did. - The New York Times 06/09/2023
- Mister Cartoon, tattooist to the stars, draws on 'memories and fantasies' for first solo show - Los Angeles Times 06/09/2023