In the long winter nights of cold and high winds, seated in front of an empty table with a pencil ready for schetching the next disaster. The work of David Peacock brings us to a timeless place where everything is floating as in the cover illustration. The artwork is by Nicolas Menanrd. Lovely combo for an early morning coffee with a blank piece of paper in front of you.
- Photographer Deanna Templeton: 'Everything gets mixed up when you're a teenager' - The Guardian 01/17/2021
- Owners of 'magical' Oxfordshire mansion to sell off £2million eccentric art collection - Daily Mail 01/17/2021
- Home cinema systems could change the way we consume art – here’s why - TechRadar 01/17/2021
- How a Historian Got Close, Maybe Too Close, to a Nazi Thief - The New York Times 01/17/2021
- Sensei Marva John-Logan: Master of the art of giving - TT Newsday 01/17/2021
- Things To Do At Home - The New York Times 01/17/2021