In the long winter nights of cold and high winds, seated in front of an empty table with a pencil ready for schetching the next disaster. The work of David Peacock brings us to a timeless place where everything is floating as in the cover illustration. The artwork is by Nicolas Menanrd. Lovely combo for an early morning coffee with a blank piece of paper in front of you.
- ‘They wanted to end masculinity’: the artist inspired by anti-sexist men’s groups - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Turner prize 2021: a collective effort to make art radical again - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Songlines and stolen children: lessons from Indigenous Australians - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Inside Mr Doodle's unique home studio - Kent Online 09/27/2021
- Francis Bacon estate implies artist’s friend created parts of Tate collection - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- LOOK: Heart Evangelista, Brandon Boyd share mag cover - ABS-CBN News 09/27/2021