A friend of ours sent us the other day this podcast to listen, and ever since we were not the same. Like art, there are events in life that modify our brain in unexpected ways, some reversible, others irreversible. This is one of those times when we freeze speechless in the armchair with no direction, no reply. Listen to this podcast and type a short comment below if we should be concerned in 2020 and beyond or not. We think this is another true step into the unknown. Let’s hear it.
- Photographer Deanna Templeton: 'Everything gets mixed up when you're a teenager' - The Guardian 01/17/2021
- Owners of 'magical' Oxfordshire mansion to sell off £2million eccentric art collection - Daily Mail 01/17/2021
- Home cinema systems could change the way we consume art – here’s why - TechRadar 01/17/2021
- How a Historian Got Close, Maybe Too Close, to a Nazi Thief - The New York Times 01/17/2021
- Sensei Marva John-Logan: Master of the art of giving - TT Newsday 01/17/2021
- Things To Do At Home - The New York Times 01/17/2021