A friend of ours sent us the other day this podcast to listen, and ever since we were not the same. Like art, there are events in life that modify our brain in unexpected ways, some reversible, others irreversible. This is one of those times when we freeze speechless in the armchair with no direction, no reply. Listen to this podcast and type a short comment below if we should be concerned in 2020 and beyond or not. We think this is another true step into the unknown. Let’s hear it.
- ‘They wanted to end masculinity’: the artist inspired by anti-sexist men’s groups - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Turner prize 2021: a collective effort to make art radical again - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Songlines and stolen children: lessons from Indigenous Australians - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Inside Mr Doodle's unique home studio - Kent Online 09/27/2021
- Francis Bacon estate implies artist’s friend created parts of Tate collection - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- LOOK: Heart Evangelista, Brandon Boyd share mag cover - ABS-CBN News 09/27/2021