Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
Google Art News
- Benjamin Le Brun - The Eye of Photography 06/10/2023
- Using Canon's 800mm f/11 supertele lens is out of this world (but I've found limitations that bring me back to Earth) - Digital Camera World 06/09/2023
- NYC landmark that housed world's greatest artists lists for first time in 53 years - New York Post 06/09/2023
- Winnetka mansion to be listed for $13M - Chicago Tribune 06/09/2023
- Everything You Need to Know About Aperture - Fstoppers 06/09/2023
- Hopscotch Immersive Art Experience opens in Portland - KATU 06/09/2023