Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
- Inside A Brand New $28.5M Hollywood Hills Mansion | On The Market | Architectural Digest - Architectural Digest 05/06/2021
- The art of making simple but tough rhythm games - The Verge 05/06/2021
- This genius Illustrator trick will make your typography pop - Creative Bloq 05/06/2021
- Ziwe talks her new Showtime series, race-baiting and making iconic music videos - Insider 05/06/2021
- Colnago is auctioning 'digital artwork' of eight historic bikes – starting at €5515 - BikeRadar.com 05/06/2021
- These BMW art cars were designed by robots - Top Gear 05/06/2021