Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
- ‘They wanted to end masculinity’: the artist inspired by anti-sexist men’s groups - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Turner prize 2021: a collective effort to make art radical again - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Songlines and stolen children: lessons from Indigenous Australians - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Inside Mr Doodle's unique home studio - Kent Online 09/27/2021
- Francis Bacon estate implies artist’s friend created parts of Tate collection - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- LOOK: Heart Evangelista, Brandon Boyd share mag cover - ABS-CBN News 09/27/2021