Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
- Sam Gilliam, Abstract Artist of Drape Paintings, Dies at 88 - The New York Times 06/27/2022
- Designs revealed for a stunning new plaza and park in Toronto - blogTO 06/27/2022
- Arknights CN: New Operator Announcement - [Astgenne] Talents, Skills, Art, Animations. - GamePress 06/27/2022
- Astro Boy by street artist Invader disappears from Tokyo’s Shibuya Ward - SoraNews24 06/27/2022
- The Boys' Homelander Actor Responds To Wolverine Fan Casting Art - Screen Rant 06/27/2022
- Poison Ivy's Angelic Redesign Confirms She's DC's Queen of Body Horror - Screen Rant 06/27/2022