Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
- Van Gogh reflects, Bacon feels beastly and a ‘lost’ masterpiece is restored – the week in art - The Guardian 01/29/2022
- Texas woman goes viral for rice art that only lasts for 1 second - WFAA.com 01/29/2022
- The Art Design for Abolitionist Place in Brooklyn Moves Forward - The New York Times 01/29/2022
- At Sundance, There Are No Limits to the Art of the Documentary - The New Yorker 01/29/2022
- The Floral Artwork on Rolls-Royce’s New One-of-a-Kind Phantom Orchid Took Two Years to Complete - Robb Report 01/29/2022
- The Suicide Squad Star Reacts To Ratcatcher 2 & Peacemaker Fan Art - Screen Rant 01/28/2022