Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
- Private art collectors are building public galleries - The Economist 01/16/2021
- Daniel Arsham’s Market, from Limited-Edition Toys to Futuristic Fossils - Artsy 01/15/2021
- GPS art: the hybrid activity mixing creativity and fitness – video - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- A Tyrannical Tabby Rules an Opulent Assemblage of Densely Layered Scenes by Artist Kris Kuksi - Colossal 01/15/2021
- Artist Collaborates With Bees to Recreate Nefertiti's Bust - My Modern Met 01/15/2021
- Rick and Morty Co-Creator Selling Crypto Art Collection in Digital Auction - The Daily Hodl 01/15/2021