Logo Design for Jayda Karsten, Visual Artist in Calgary, AB. Years ago we’ve worked together on a mural that was displayed for weeks on the metal fence by “the pit” on 4th Street SW in Mission, Calgary. Many of us still remember “the pit”, like a never ending nightmare, an unfinished foundation abandoned for about nine years before anything happened to it. Now it’s a decent building with stores and beautiful apartments, a completely new revamp in Mission. If you would like to find out more about the architecture in Calgary and “the pit”, find out more info about Jayda Karsten on the C-Space here.
- ‘They wanted to end masculinity’: the artist inspired by anti-sexist men’s groups - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Turner prize 2021: a collective effort to make art radical again - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Songlines and stolen children: lessons from Indigenous Australians - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- Inside Mr Doodle's unique home studio - Kent Online 09/27/2021
- Francis Bacon estate implies artist’s friend created parts of Tate collection - The Guardian 09/27/2021
- LOOK: Heart Evangelista, Brandon Boyd share mag cover - ABS-CBN News 09/27/2021