Logo Design for Jayda Karsten, Visual Artist in Calgary, AB. Years ago we’ve worked together on a mural that was displayed for weeks on the metal fence by “the pit” on 4th Street SW in Mission, Calgary. Many of us still remember “the pit”, like a never ending nightmare, an unfinished foundation abandoned for about nine years before anything happened to it. Now it’s a decent building with stores and beautiful apartments, a completely new revamp in Mission. If you would like to find out more about the architecture in Calgary and “the pit”, find out more info about Jayda Karsten on the C-Space here.
- Private art collectors are building public galleries - The Economist 01/15/2021
- Graphic Goya, perverse Lucas and the man who christened pop art – the week in art - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- John Maltby obituary - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- This developer has a plan to save the Painted Bride’s mosaic. The neighborhood wants to stop him. - The Philadelphia Inquirer 01/15/2021
- Six seminal projects from Bauhaus designers Josef and Anni Albers - Dezeen 01/15/2021
- CHANEL Connects, the New Podcast About What Happens Next in Arts and Culture - CHANEL 01/15/2021