Logo Design for Jayda Karsten, Visual Artist in Calgary, AB. Years ago we’ve worked together on a mural that was displayed for weeks on the metal fence by “the pit” on 4th Street SW in Mission, Calgary. Many of us still remember “the pit”, like a never ending nightmare, an unfinished foundation abandoned for about nine years before anything happened to it. Now it’s a decent building with stores and beautiful apartments, a completely new revamp in Mission. If you would like to find out more about the architecture in Calgary and “the pit”, find out more info about Jayda Karsten on the C-Space here.
- Chloë Sevigny brings her baby to Frieze art bash - Page Six 05/06/2021
- Rare piece of art by Grateful Dead’s Jerry Garcia to be sold as NFT for more than $1 million - SF Chronicle Datebook 05/05/2021
- A child steps all over an expensive art piece but the child's father doesn't stop the boy and instead takes photos of him - allkpop 05/05/2021
- Cyberpunk 2077 Meets Final Fantasy 7's Tifa in Excellent Fan Art - ComicBook.com 05/05/2021
- Improve Your Minimalist Photography with These 6 Guidelines - PetaPixel 05/05/2021
- A Wide-Roaming and Personal Meditation on Dürer and His Art - The New York Times 05/05/2021