Logo Design for Jayda Karsten, Visual Artist in Calgary, AB. Years ago we’ve worked together on a mural that was displayed for weeks on the metal fence by “the pit” on 4th Street SW in Mission, Calgary. Many of us still remember “the pit”, like a never ending nightmare, an unfinished foundation abandoned for about nine years before anything happened to it. Now it’s a decent building with stores and beautiful apartments, a completely new revamp in Mission. If you would like to find out more about the architecture in Calgary and “the pit”, find out more info about Jayda Karsten on the C-Space here.
- Sam Gilliam, Abstract Artist of Drape Paintings, Dies at 88 - The New York Times 06/27/2022
- Designs revealed for a stunning new plaza and park in Toronto - blogTO 06/27/2022
- Arknights CN: New Operator Announcement - [Astgenne] Talents, Skills, Art, Animations. - GamePress 06/27/2022
- Astro Boy by street artist Invader disappears from Tokyo’s Shibuya Ward - SoraNews24 06/27/2022
- The Boys' Homelander Actor Responds To Wolverine Fan Casting Art - Screen Rant 06/27/2022
- Poison Ivy's Angelic Redesign Confirms She's DC's Queen of Body Horror - Screen Rant 06/27/2022