Postcard design for CEFF 2019-2020, winter season – clean, balanced, calm, and joyful. The winter globe theme stays in perspective & balance with the Christmas tree globe, and its string again in balance with the type reading down to the bottom right corner ECSC logo. The productions are meant to be on a 5″x7″, 100# coated cardstock. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Joyful New Year!
- Private art collectors are building public galleries - The Economist 01/16/2021
- Daniel Arsham’s Market, from Limited-Edition Toys to Futuristic Fossils - Artsy 01/15/2021
- GPS art: the hybrid activity mixing creativity and fitness – video - The Guardian 01/15/2021
- A Tyrannical Tabby Rules an Opulent Assemblage of Densely Layered Scenes by Artist Kris Kuksi - Colossal 01/15/2021
- Artist Collaborates With Bees to Recreate Nefertiti's Bust - My Modern Met 01/15/2021
- Rick and Morty Co-Creator Selling Crypto Art Collection in Digital Auction - The Daily Hodl 01/15/2021