Postcard design for CEFF 2019-2020, winter season – clean, balanced, calm, and joyful. The winter globe theme stays in perspective & balance with the Christmas tree globe, and its string again in balance with the type reading down to the bottom right corner ECSC logo. The productions are meant to be on a 5″x7″, 100# coated cardstock. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Joyful New Year!
- Van Gogh reflects, Bacon feels beastly and a ‘lost’ masterpiece is restored – the week in art - The Guardian 01/29/2022
- Texas woman goes viral for rice art that only lasts for 1 second - WFAA.com 01/29/2022
- The Art Design for Abolitionist Place in Brooklyn Moves Forward - The New York Times 01/29/2022
- At Sundance, There Are No Limits to the Art of the Documentary - The New Yorker 01/29/2022
- The Floral Artwork on Rolls-Royce’s New One-of-a-Kind Phantom Orchid Took Two Years to Complete - Robb Report 01/29/2022
- The Suicide Squad Star Reacts To Ratcatcher 2 & Peacemaker Fan Art - Screen Rant 01/28/2022