The other day we’ve bumped into a problem of finding/resetting the password on one of the accounts and we both, us and the client, felt the frustration for our inability to help in recovering the password. As it is a very sensitive matter, we were able to briefly explain how passwords are these days not stored as text anymore due to security issues. This following video will better explain why in just seven minutes.
- Van Gogh reflects, Bacon feels beastly and a ‘lost’ masterpiece is restored – the week in art - The Guardian 01/29/2022
- Texas woman goes viral for rice art that only lasts for 1 second - WFAA.com 01/29/2022
- The Art Design for Abolitionist Place in Brooklyn Moves Forward - The New York Times 01/29/2022
- At Sundance, There Are No Limits to the Art of the Documentary - The New Yorker 01/29/2022
- The Floral Artwork on Rolls-Royce’s New One-of-a-Kind Phantom Orchid Took Two Years to Complete - Robb Report 01/29/2022
- The Suicide Squad Star Reacts To Ratcatcher 2 & Peacemaker Fan Art - Screen Rant 01/28/2022