The other day we’ve bumped into a problem of finding/resetting the password on one of the accounts and we both, us and the client, felt the frustration for our inability to help in recovering the password. As it is a very sensitive matter, we were able to briefly explain how passwords are these days not stored as text anymore due to security issues. This following video will better explain why in just seven minutes.
- Photographer Deanna Templeton: 'Everything gets mixed up when you're a teenager' - The Guardian 01/17/2021
- Owners of 'magical' Oxfordshire mansion to sell off £2million eccentric art collection - Daily Mail 01/17/2021
- Home cinema systems could change the way we consume art – here’s why - TechRadar 01/17/2021
- How a Historian Got Close, Maybe Too Close, to a Nazi Thief - The New York Times 01/17/2021
- Sensei Marva John-Logan: Master of the art of giving - TT Newsday 01/17/2021
- Things To Do At Home - The New York Times 01/17/2021